Fire File Photo
File Photo Of An Inferno

There was an explosion in the Alapere area of Lagos state as a storey building went up in flames in the area.

Eye9ja reports that the inferno emanated from the thick smoke that was accompanied by the raging inferno.

An eyewitness revealed that the incident started at exactly 5:00 pm on Thursday, January 31.

The inferno started when a child attempted to put on a gas cooker in their home and in the absence of his parents and relatives.

an explosion in Alapere area of Ketu, Lagos, Southwest Nigeria as a storey building goes up in flames.

The building was reported to have been located around Ile-Ile bus stop, Ketu, opposite Delta Crown Hospital.

As at the time the report broke the internet, the officials of the Lagos State Fire Service were reported not to have reached the scene of the incident.

Two kids are said to be trapped in the building at the time of filing this report, although, there are no fresh updates on the victims of the incident.

Watch the video of the raging inferno below;

Facebook Comments
Eye 9ja is a digital news platform, strategically focussed on identifying, bringing into limelight the eluded gists in every news