Register for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023
Are you dreaming to be part of the Indian Air Force and serve the country? Then the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 is the perfect opportunity for you. The Indian Air Force (IAF) has announced its2023 Recruitment program. This recruitment is applicable for a variety of post types like Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers, Flying, Technical, and Ground Duty.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply For Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023
This article provides information on the eligibility criteria one must meet to be selected for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Applicants must meet the age and physical criteria as specified in Schedule X of IAF Act 1950.
- Applicants must have finished their 10+2 standard to be considered for recruitment.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized university along with PhD for Technical and Ground Duty positions.
- Candidates with adequate experience in aviation and knowledge of international airspace regulations will be preferred.
Documents Required For Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023
The following are the mandatory documents you will have to furnish along with the application form:
- Aadhar Card.
- Passport-sized Photographs.
- Educational Qualification Certificates.
- Nationality Proof.
- Medical Certificates.
- Character Certificates.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Selection Procedure for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023
The Indian Air Force follows a two-tiered selection process for its recruitment program 2023:
- Short Service Commission Officers Selection: It is a three-stage process via psychological test, group test, and an interview.
- Permanent Commission Officers Selection: It is a four-stage process including psychological test, group test, medical test, and an interview.
The first stage is a written test. The test comprises of questions based on general knowledge and awareness, logically reasoning, English language, physics and mathematics. Once cleared, candidates go through physical and medical tests conducted by the Indian Air Force. The Physical Standards Test (PST) is followed by a medical test. If cleared, the candidate is finally chosen for the post either as a Flying or Ground Duty Officer.
Salary Structure for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023
The salary structure for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 comprises of the following:
- Basic Pay: Flying, Technical, and Ground Duty Officers are entitled for a basic pay scale of Rs.56,100 to Rs.2,25,000.
- Group Insurance: Rs.37,400 on completion of the training period.
- Mystery Allotment: A yearly grant of Rs.10,000 to Rs.15,000 is given out.
- Education Grant: A provision of Rs.12,000 to Rs.15,000 is given out annually.
- Flying Allowance: Rs.13,300 to Rs.41,000 depending on the rank.
- Hardship Allowance: Additional allowance depending on the location of posting is provided.
- Ration Allowance: Rs.3,550 to Rs.5, 450 depending on the rank is provided.
- Service Allotment Allowance: Rs. 9,500 to Rs.10, 500 depending on the rank is provided.
If you meet the eligibility criteria, have the required documents and are ready to take up the selection process, then register now for the Indian Air Force recruitment 2023. It’s the chance of a lifetime to serve the country!